Friday, September 14, 2012

Summer '12 Collection - Navajo Bride


Our new summer collection started dropping in stores this week. This season I’ve looked at the beauty and free spirit of the Native American and New Mexican cultures, and the result is Navajo Bride. I tried to channel these thoughts into my vision of a teenage bride and her journey at the turn of the (previous) century.

One of the features of the collection is the Mosaic print, which draws on native floral motifs and desert waterholes. You’ll find this on everything from blouses and trousers to jumpsuits.

A number of pieces in this collection have a soft, romantic quality, with sheer panels, punched patterns and light-as-air fabrics. Linen jackets are a really relaxed piece for summer, and when the weather gets really scorching, a silk maxi dress will be an easy go-to.

Of course, my lingerie pieces are in there, too, with silk-and-lace camisoles and matching shorts a particular favourite.

I hope you enjoy the collection – I’m really proud of it and can’t wait to wear it myself.
To see more of the collection, please visit http://www.fleurwood.com/summer-2012/cat_212.html







No comments:

Post a Comment