Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and it got me thinking about how romantic acts can happen at the most unexpected times.  They don't have to be over blown, big gestures; and sometimes it's the smallest, well-timed action, that really shows how well your partner knows you.  These are the romantic encounters that stick in your mind and the memories you hold dear.

The most romantic thing that happened to me was when my boyfriend surprised me on the eve of my Sydney fashion week debut and turned up completely out of the blue. He’d been reporting on a revolution in Nepal, of all places, and said he might be there for weeks. But he managed to slip out, get a late-night plane and hightail it to Sydney via Bangkok. He even called from the plane, making it sound as if he was still in Kathmandu. Now that boyfriend is my husband.

If you would like to share the most romantic thing that anyone has ever done for you please email us and our favourite story will win a special Valentine's Day treat - $500 Fleur Wood gift voucher and appear on our blog.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment