Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Winner of our Valentine's Day Competition is...

My most romantic moment has to be my boyfriend’s wedding proposal. We were holidaying in the South of France and he had secretly smuggled the ring in his suitcase and snuck it out to the pool with us one day. While I wasn’t looking he started to recite some French travel phrases, absolutely butchering them with his strong Aussie accent. He kept repeating a certain phrase over and over and saying “do you know what that means?” while I tried to block out his rambling. Eventually I turned around to see him kneeling with a ring, to which he finally managed “it means ‘will you marry me?’” Of course I said yes and we are getting married in 2 weeks, and I will be wearing Fleur Wood’s incredible Blushing Crinoline wedding dress!

Congratulations Ursula, you are the winner of our Valentine's Day Competiton.  A second congratulations is in order, for your upcoming wedding.  We hope you have a very special day.

Thank you to everybody who entered our competition we had an amazing response and lots of really great entries which made it a very tough decision. 

Wishing everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment