Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Craigs Cheese Shop


Living in Sydney’s Bondi Junction, I’ve long bemoaned the lack of great food places nearby. And now that one has arrived on my doorstep, I’m almost loath to share it as the queues are already so long. But this is one hidden gem worth checking out as soon as you have a chance. Craig’s Cheese Shop is much more than what its name suggests. Aside from cheese, it’s filled with tasty treats to take away, and other delights to enjoy in situ if you have a minute to spare. The herb omelette with saffron potatoes and crème fraîche is my pick for lunch or brunch, and if I just need a caffeine fix and a sweet treat, they make a mean coffee and a moreish macadamia and coconut tart. And don’t even start me on the pork and olive pies…

Craig’s Cheese Shop, 59 Birrell St, Bondi Junction NSW; (02) 9387 3323
http://www.craigscheeseshop.com.au/

1 comment:

  1. I have been struggling to find a good cheese shop since my return from Europe. This could be the one!

    Scott

    ReplyDelete